Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The New, Old Hotness

Okay, so you must understand that if I had my way I'd build a new bike every week, sometimes two. So Interbike is not only an inspiration for all the cool new bikes I can want, but also the exit ramp for financial ruin. The worst part is that Interbike doesn't even NAHBS when it comes to the lust factor.

That being said, the Colnago Master X-Light has always been a super classy, lugged production bike and even the custom builders would have a hard time bettering the big C for a clean all-around road bike. The Italians have always been known for their unique paint and though you may or may not want Jet fighters or butterflys painted on you race bike there is one color scheme that never seems to go out of style.

That's right...MOLTENI

I want one, you want one, we all want one...


In other news I took this picture at the show:


It's a DeKerf Ti frame and I was just suprised at how freakin' clean the Crank Bros headset looked on this bike. Usually the Directset's dimuative cup size looks a little out of place on alloy and carbon frames but this looks hot...hmmm....ideas....

No comments: